Intake appointments for first-time clients are scheduled form 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Once therapy has begun, weekly follow-up appointments are typical with a full-range of appointment availability.
Typical hours of availability:
|Monday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||1:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|3:25 PM-4:00 PM Social Skills Group for high school-aged youth with Asperger's Syndrome|
|4:15 PM-5:00 PM Social Skills Group for middle school-aged youth with Asperger's Syndrome|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
Should you need to cancel an appointment, please contact Mitch directly at 651-408-5132 or via email at email@example.com.
Please contact EMFC at least 24 hours before your appointment in order to avoid a late cancellation charge.
As a client, you are also responsible for no shows. Maintaining a schedule is essential to your momentum and progress. Contacting Mitch about a cancellation ahead of time allows EMFC to extend availability to other clients who are waiting for an appointment. Your attention to this is greatly appreciated.
Paragon Billing provides an important service to clients at EMFC by submitting claims, providing automatic appointment reminders for clients, as well as assisting and untangling confusing elements to the health insurance billing process. For billing inquiries, please contact Paragon Billing directly, at (952) 835-3938.
Services provided at EMFC are covered by a variety of insurance plans for both in-network and out-of-network situations. As a participating provider, your insurance may cover all or a portion of your fees. It’s important to know and understand your health plan coverage so that there are no surprises later. Check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- What are my outpatient mental & behavioral health benefits?
- What is covered in- & out-of-network?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What are exclusions in my mental health plan?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How is co-pay different than co-insurance?
Feel free to contact EMFC if you’re having difficulty understanding your health insurance benefits.
Rates for EMFC services will vary depending upon health insurance coverage.
- Intake Appointment/Diagnostic Assessment.......$250
- On-going Appointments (Individual/Family)........$225
- Parent Consultation....................................................$150
For in-home services or unique situations, please contact Mitch.