ASD Parenting Workshop • Acton Public Library, Old Saybrook, CT • October 18, 2017You don’t have to make this journey alone. In this interactive, supportive workshop, we will provide the direction needed to guide you as you deal with the hurdles and maximize the rewards of being a caregiver or educator for an individual with ASD. Read more about this seminar.
In addition to providing family practice-style mental health services (therapy, counseling and consultation), Mitch also hosts several ASD support groups and lectures on a variety of ASD-related topics. To learn more about upcoming events, sign-up for our e-mail list below and follow East Metro Family Counseling on Facebook.
- Discovering the R's of Parenting
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- From Understanding to Action
- Managing Anxiety and Stress
- Social Skills and How-to Help
- Parenting Tools & Strategies